- Based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, or near these cities
- Minimum height of 5’ 11” (with exceptions)
- Muscular & athletic build
- Healthy skin
Please send snapshots of your face, profile of your face, and body via the Contact menu. Please note any skin abnormalities, e.g. stretch marks, blemishes, acne, etc. Ensure your snapshots are clearly visible. Please include some information about yourself. Why are you interested in modeling? What do you wish to accomplish with modeling?
Taking & Sending Snapshots
- Photographers request snapshots or Polaroids (“Polas”) from models, because we want to see you without the makeup and Photoshop. We want to see your musculature and body proportions. The images are confidential, privileged, and utilized for casting purposes only. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY NUDES!
- Please wear only briefs underwear or briefs-cut swimsuit. No boxers, baggy, or cargo shorts.
- If you don’t have someone nearby to take snaps of you, go into your restroom, and turn on all the lights.
- Ensure your face, profile of face, and body are clearly visible (lit) in the mirror. Take pictures of the mirror with you in it.
- Avoid “duck faces.” Don’t pose or make “weird” expressions. One of the images submitted should be sincerely, genuinely smiling.
- Your camera should be nearly at eye level, avoiding optical distortions. If your camera is held high, you will appear to have an enlarged forehead or if you lean in too close to the camera.
- Don’t over flex; I want to see your musculature at their naturally defined state.
- One of the snapshot submissions should be a full-length shot from head to toe.